Cushman 22501 are perfect for those who are looking for reproduction jeans with authentic vintage details and want an alternative to an original vintage Levi's 501. The designs of the jeans are based on Levi's World War II 1940's model, and are different from traditional reproduction jeans.
Hand crafted by Conners Sewing Factory in Japan, who are renowned for their reproduction brand "One Piece of Rock", small details of the jeans are kept as identical as possible to the original model. Even little flaws are kept intentionally to stay true to reproduction jeans. Sewn on vintage sewing machines, the entire jeans are made using the same techniques as to those of the period of time. From cutting to sewing, the whole production process is completely done by hands.
- 13.5 oz sanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim
- Levi's 1940's 501 WWII silhouette: high-rise, wide-leg straight fit
- Once washed, minimal shrinkage to be expected
- Button fly
- Laurel shank button
- Freehand sewing without use of ironing
- Yellow cotton thread construction
- Original leather patch
- Hidden rivets
- Red rayon back tag
- 100% American Memphis Cotton
- Made in Japan by Conners Sewing Factory
CUSHMAN 22501 WWII MODEL DENIM JEANS (INCH)
Standard Shipping $15, 2-6 business days delivery to metro areas.
Express Shipping $20, next business day guarantee delivery to metro areas.
Standard Shipping $45, 7 - 15 business days delivery in most cases.
For detailed shipping information, please see here.